I’m the shell of a girl that I used to know well.
Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the lonely take the place of you?
in which stiles and lydia are 100% done with everyone’s shit
Let’s get real, if I were gonna bang anyone on Teen Wolf, it would be THIS GUY:
1. Teens on the show: ugh, gross, they would be terrible, all jackrabbit humping and Axe.
2. Papa Stilinski might cry.
3. Derek Hale would DEFINITELY cry and would also probably play Your Body is A Wonderland on repeat.
4. Look at this guy. He goes downtown. He goes uptown. He goes on the cross town bus and then gets a transfer so he can take the express. He was super in love with his wife and made crazy love to her constantly and she does not strike me as a lady who is easily pleased and what I’m saying is fffffffffffffff, leg holster me on it. Deep-v-neck me on it.
Frozen + Mean Girls quotes
I can’t breathe oh my god
Ya Lit Meme: 6 Locations
↳ [2/6] Paris | Anna and the French Kiss
Books meme » Twenty otps [5/20] | Anna & Étienne St. Clair (Anna and the French Kiss)
I trail my fingers across his cheek. He stays perfectly still for me. “Please stop apologizing, Étienne.”“Say my name again,” he whispers. I close my eyes and lean forward. “Étienne.” He takes my hands into his. Those perfect hands, that fit mine just so. “Anna?” Our foreheads touch. “Yes?” “Will you please tell me you love me? I’m dying here.” And then we’re laughing. And then I’m in his arms, and we’re kissing, at first quickly—to make up for lost time—and then slowly, because we have all the time in the world. And his lips are soft and honey sweet, and the careful, passionate way he moves them against my own says that he savors the way I taste, too. And in between kisses, I tell him I love him. Again and again and again.
YA MEME - 3 endings (1/3) - Anna and the French Kiss
"I’m surprised by how much I’ll miss France. Atlanta was home for almost eighteen years, and though I’ve only known Paris for the last nine months, it’s changed me. I have a new city to learn next year, but I’m not scared. Because I was right. For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It’s a person. And we’re finally home."
Gayle Forman, Just One Year
- Write a book
- Create awesome characters
- Kill them